GIS offers a variety of SAFE
Click below to view details:
- Engineered, designed, and built with safety and convenience of handling materials and goods for offshore transportation
as a primary objective
- Designed with a safety factor for load capacities that exceeds standard industry requirements
- Inspected regularly for any damage or need for repairs
- Pre-slung with proper slings and rigging. Slings are inspected regularly and are re-certified annually
- GPS Tracking of Transportation Units
- Ability to track Transportation Units and billing online via website
- Ability to view compliance data online
- Sling certificates
- Load testing certificates
- MPI testing
For more information, please
contact our Transportation
Medium division at:
18838 Hwy 3235
Ph: (985) 475-4674
Fx: (985) 475-5984
- GIS is forging ahead with investments in industry-advancing GPS technology.
- GPS tags are being installed on all GIS Transportation Medium rental equipment, enabling increased utilization and
visibility of units for both GIS and our customers.
- GIS has carefully selected GPS devices that are ruggedly designed to operate in the most extreme of environments.
These devices are certified for intrinsic safety (UL Class 1, Division 1 for Groups A, B, C, D) and can function in
temperatures from -22° F to +185° F.
- GIS's proprietary software system is accessible online and is configured to manage:
- Compliance & documentation (including online access to compliance documents)
- Equipment requests
- Inventory availability & location
- On-rent assignments
- Dynamic reporting needs
For a demonstration of the system or to discuss how GPS rentals tracking can benefit your operations, please contact GIS’s Transportation Medium division at (985) 475-4674.